Printed Leaflets At The Crack Of Dawn
Apr 14, 2015
We have all heard the saying “the early bird gets the worm” and recently we heard about a great example that illustrates this perfectly.
One very innovative car garage came up with a marketing idea that was sheer genius - read onto to find out more.
Imagine the scene – it’s 5am on a Sunday morning. Most people are fast asleep and you would not think this is the best time for drumming up any business.
However, this car garage decided it was the best time to be targeting their prospects. This is what they did:
- They devised a series of leaflets and each leaflet would be tailored for a particular car marque such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Ford, Vauxhall, etc.
- The leaflets had images and information that were specific to each marque and highlighted the garage’s expertise in servicing that particular marque.
- They hired a leaflet-drop company who were willing to put the leaflets through people’s doors at that crazy hour in the morning.
- The door-drop company was instructed to only drop the relevant leaflets based on the cars they saw parked on the drives.
- The leaflets were dropped through doors at 5am on a Sunday morning as this is when most cars would be on the driveways.
This meant that when the owners woke up for their Sunday breakfast they had a leaflet through the door which would stand out as it wasn’t bunched up with other post and it would be completely personalised for their car.
Needless to say they got a very good response from this approach as it was a simple yet thoroughly ingenious idea.
This is a great example of putting in the hard work to identify who your target audience is and then crafting a message that is tailored perfectly to that audience.
If you want to do a similar marketing campaign that will generate a great response rate then please get in touch.
After all, we are Dedicated To Response.
Want to know the secret to being more Productive?
Click the link below to take your first step towards being more productiveFIND OUT MORE
customer service (1)
large format print (1)
lumpy mail (1)
banner print (1)
direct mail (1)